Location: United Kingdom
Reporting to the Field Service Manager, the Site Manager will oversee the site installation personnel to meet customer schedules. The Site Manager provides detailed management site reports on the progress of the project throughout the installation period.
- Managing control of site procurement activities
- Improving efficiencies at site and ensuring any inefficiencies are properly recorded and presented to the client for approval
- Reporting on progress percentage complete at site against original and revised scope of works
- Completing works within project timescales
- Allocating manpower resource with skills set capability, including sub-contractor management
- Managing engineer’s day to day activities to ensure values and standards are being upheld
- Supporting the Head of Field Operations (HOFO) in delivering the divisions objectives and undertaking requests from them
- Ensuring all accidents and incidents are investigated and reported HOFO and DOSS
- Detailed technical I&C knowledge of 5 or more of the preferred sub-systems. These systems include: CCTV, PABX, PA, SDH, Radio, Microwave, Met, PDH, Satellite, Security Systems, LAN’s, WAN’s, Entertainment, Cabling and Power Supplies
- 3+ years previous site installation management experience
- Safety culture aware – to be able to influence and develop existing safety culture to latest generation thinking and practice
- Desirable if you are a trained and proficient splicer, cable puller, and copper jointer
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.