Sectors Menu Renewables
Today’s energy and natural resources companies know that powering our world means thinking beyond industry definitions to push performance boundaries, redefine markets and pursue innovation. Our sector-specific solutions are designed with a sustainable future in mind.
We combine the skills and insight of our global network of experts, to undertake the most complex projects.
Our attention to detail, quality of service, and tailored solutions are demonstrated in our strong track record in the energy industry. Optilan’s energy experts provide your company with in depth experience across oil and gas and critical infrastructure sectors to deliver operational excellence. We provide communications, information and safety and security management systems for offshore renewable developments, with resilience as a core feature.
We already possess a strong delivery pedigree in wind farms, augmenting our technical and project expertise with our cross-border collaboration with diverse project stakeholders.
Our solutions and services are turnkey, addressing the complete asset – including turbines, offshore and onshore substations. Further to this, we provide the critical fibre and communications systems for estate data highway.
The Optilan proposition also includes:
- Detection service capabilities that extend across weather and collision monitoring as well as on-platform security monitoring of critical areas
- Implementation of card access systems to secure site control, achieving alignment of site access management and people tracking
- Observation services, delivered via CCTV technologies, that either enable customers to respond to a security alert or provide a visual verification response to danger management systems
- RF radio systems that augment staff safety with life critical communications.
Our services are delivered by our in-house teams, and our methodology includes full offsite system rack build and pretesting, aligning with dockside installation. We undertake all fibre terminations and commissioning is by remote connection, reducing onsite footprint and enhancing programme flexibility.
All systems are remotely accessible by either a distinct control centre, or client corporate PC/mobile communications methods – guaranteeing immediate access to live or historic data to manage situational awareness and evidential/ trend analytics.
- Fibre infrastructure
- Communications infrastructure
- Command and control systems
- Health & safety monitoring
- Personnel tracking
- Radio systems
- Help points
- Remote asset protection
- Access control
- Perimeter detection
- Control room fit out
- Equipment enclosure provision
- Marshalling cabinet provision
Tell Us Your Requirements. Discover Your Untapped Potential
Related Case Studies
Quality Projects Delivered
We support our clients at every step of their project, across capital brown or green field, with vast experience in many industries, from windfarms to fiber cabling – our project experience is unrivalled.
Network Rail – Kent & South East London
- South America
Trans Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline (TANAP)
EGIP – Major Transport